welcome to Engage.
Making you feel at home in our studio is so important to us, and we want your first class to be as successful and rewarding as it can be. Just a few tips to keep in mind:
- We structure every yoga, fusion, barre and resistance class so all fitness levels can feel accomplished, challenged and satisfied. But many of our new students find most success starting with Yoga Classic, Yoga with Weights or Core Barre.
- To help make things easier during your first visit, be sure to sign up beforehand through our Class Schedule page.
- If you already have a yoga mat, it’s a great idea to bring that with you. If you don’t have one, no worries. You can always borrow one from us when you get here.
- Because our studio is heated, you’ll want to bring plenty of water — as well as a larger towel to place over your mat and a smaller one to use on your face and hands during class.
- For your first visit, we encourage you to arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts. This gives you plenty of time to sign our waiver, pay if needed, and ask any questions to make sure you feel comfortable. It also helps ensure you’ll get a good spot with an optimal view of the instructor.
- Speaking quietly while you’re getting acclimated is fine, but please refrain from talking loudly during class. This will help everyone around you focus more easily.
- Maintaining the integrity of our studio floor is important, so please remove your shoes before entering. In our lobby, you’ll find plenty of cubbies for your personal belongings.
- Above all else, have fun … and be sure to engage!